Air India Recruitment 2023, Apply for Air Hostess Posts
Air India Recruitment 2023: Air India, the national flag carrier of India, periodically recruits Air Hostesses to join its cabin crew team. The job of an air hostess involves providing in-flight services to passengers, ensuring their comfort and safety, and helping with various tasks on board the aircraft.
To be eligible for the Air India air hostess recruitment, candidates typically must meet certain requirements such as minimum age, education qualifications, physical appearance, and language proficiency. The selection process may include written exams, group discussions, and personal interviews. For more details about these posts visit the official notification and official website.
Details of Air India Air Hostess Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Air India
Post Name: Air Hostess
Qualification: 10+2 pass
Job Location: Anywhere In India
Apply Mode: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2023
Candidate must complete a 10+2 pass from a recognized Board/University.
The applicant’s age should be 18 to 27 years.
Candidates will be selected by the Online Application, Written Examination, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Medical Examination, and Final Selection.
As per the official norms.
As per the official norms.
How to Apply
- Candidates should visit the official website of Air India and look for the current recruitment notifications for an air hostess.
- Candidates should carefully read the official notification to ensure they meet the eligibility criteria and are aware of the selection process, pay scale, and other relevant details.
- Candidates should fill out the online application form accurately and completely. They should also upload the required documents such as a recent passport-sized photographs, signature, and educational certificates.
- Candidates may be required to pay an application fee, if applicable, through an online mode of payment.
- Candidates should submit the online application form before the deadline. They should keep a copy of the filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application form should prepare for the selection process, which may include a written examination, group discussion, personal interview, and medical examination.
Official Notification: Download Here
Official Website: airindia.in
studygovtresult.com is a news media website. The central government and various state governments of India recruit a massive number of employees for government work every year. We upload this job notice for the applicants with ready allusion. We publish the official job advertisement. Because we are not the owner We do not give any job. Applicants read the official notification choicely and then apply after.